VPN FAQ. Virtual Private Network Frequently Asked Questions.
2. What are the features and benefits of using VPN?
3. What are the protocols used by VPN?
4. What is a Tunnel?
5. What are the components for setting up a VPN?
6. What is IPSec?
7. What is PPTP?
8. What is L2TP?
9. How does VPN work?
10. What is NAT Traversal?
11. What is an RSA Key?
12. What is PSK?
13. What is IKE?
1. What is VPN?VPN stands for Virtual Private Network and it is the technology to create a secure private network between two hosts using a public network like Internet. VPNs use tunneling, encryption, authentication, and access control over a public network at the same time for security.
2. What are the features and benefits of using VPN?COST: VPN replaces expensive leased connections with dial-up or DSL/cable connections.
SECURITY: Through authentication and encryption, VPN provides remote secure links for users to access the company or any private network.